Friday, April 30, 2010

Experiment

Today is day 8 of my silly little experiment- and so far it seems to be working! The past 6 nights when I put Jonathan to bed, I've been telling Jonathan he can sleep in if he wants to. (Obviously it's more for my benefit than his!) And he slept in each day till at least 8 am! (This is a boy who LOVES to wake up at 6-7 am.) Last night was day 7, and I forgot about my experiment. I had Nathan take him up to bed, so he wasn't told he could sleep in. And he didn't. So, I told him tonight he could sleep in tomorrow. I am hoping he does, because I love to sleep in, and those days (besides this last week) have been very few and far between! :)

(And I know this is a silly thing to track... but I am SOOO not a morning person, so anything helps!)

2 comments:

Ness101 said...

Well that's a pretty neat trick! Will you tell a certain person I know *ahem* "Be considerate of other people already!" I'd really like to see if that experiment would work! :)

Sharlee said...

You are brilliant and remind me a lot of my grandma with that! :) I LOVE YOU! Hope it works! :)